I'm looking for a software that handles these features, that I can't really find by googling.
- Classic calendar features (days, weeks, week ends , and so on)
- User constraints (vacation days)
- Work constraints (closed on sunday, users can't work more than 6 days/week)
- Fairness system (if someone works an unwanted day, he won't work again that day until everyone has done it, also, same goes for wanted days )
- Preference system ( "I would not like to work that day, if posssible and fair" and " I would very much like to work that day, if possible and fair")
Ideally, users can complete their constraints and desires either on the same computer or online, and then the calendar is generated when the admin decides so. (which is then either emailed or available in read-only somehwere).
The app would be a web-app or a proper desktop software, it doesn't really matter as long as it is usable on a PC using Windows 7
Does that kind of software exist or should I create one myself?