In the project that I am working, I need a third-party library that can make the followings with SVG polygons:
- I can view the origin point
- Accept a background image
- Can draw polygons that can be moved by mouse, grouped, overlayed, zoomed
- I want also to add custom properties
- I must draw them programmatically, giving coordinates serialized into the database and deserialized in a JSON format.
I looked at D3, Snap, Raphael, Draw2D, Sketch.js, svg-edit src google, but I need to find a library as simple as possible, something like a "framework" that will generate all those requirements faster.