I run a 15 people company with single product. Company does design, marketing and after sales support of electronic products. The first product and the upcoming ones are complex products with 100s of components. We do all the purchasing for better pricing control. We use contract manufacturers for production and we are starting to realize excel will not work for multi product solution.
I plan to invest in a tool which should:
- track component inventory
- issue POs (combining products per distributor)
- determine how many should be bought based on MoQ
- help me track finished good inventory
- help me track write offs
- help me reconcile between CM and our warehouse
- deal with multiple currencies
- preferable cloud based
I looked at a few, liked Aligni a lot but couldn't find reviews and wondering if there are better solutions out there.