I need a software recommendation for Chrome Extension for managing my time and increasing productivity.
- Block certain websites - for some limited duration (ex: social sites for 1 month of exams) / indefinitely (ex: sites I totally dislike),
- Keep track of sites I visit - number of visits per day, the time spent on each site (per day),
- Classify sites - I am able to classify sites as work / fun / important / project etc. ,
- Measure my productivity by analyzing the time spent on work / entertainment etc.
- Should not be very heavy (I have a slow internet connection).
- Easy-to-use interface
- Includes a reminder or something like a quick to-do list.
I want an extension to manage my time spent on the internet. I know of several extensions which can be used to block websites (I already have one), and also those which track time spent on certain websites. However, I want one extension for all these tasks. Currently, I use the internet for studying, my own projects, entertainment, some internship work, SE, blogging, etc.
1Is there an option to track how much time you spend idle, like when I open a tab, and stare it for 40 minutes? (no activity, no scrolling etc.)