I'm in need of finding a piece of software that can easily strip GPS information from a picture without having to jump through too many hoops. I know I can use Photoshop to open and then resave a photo as a new file; however, that can become very tedious (unless I create an repeatable action in Photoshop). I've also tried Preview but that doesn't make the job any easier either as far as I can tell.
Nonetheless, I'm looking for a simple piece of software that when given one or more pictures, it simply strips any GPS information.
The software should do the following:
- Given a folder or set of images it removes GPS metadata from the picture
- Provides an option when saving the picture(s) to either: a) overwrite the original image or b) save the pictures to another location with a custom naming convention that can be selected by the user
Other helpful features, but not required would be:
- ability to resize pictures upon saving
- ability to add a watermark
- ability to add copyright metadata to the image