I want to buy a new car. I have some strict criteria (like price) but most elements of the car (like milage, acceleration or top speed) are more fluent, so I'd like to know the best ones for my preferences.
Now, there are dozens of manufacturers and dozens of models each having several configuration elements.
I would like to have a Software (Linux Desktop preferred, Windows okay, WebApp okay, Mobile App okay) that allows me to enter the information of the variants that interest me so that I can seriously compare them.
I don't care at all about how that car looks like but all the brochures of the manufacturers seem to focus mostly on that.
Big Bonus if the app already has the information from the vendor inserted.
I'm willing to pay up to 100€ for the app if it already has the information (or if its a WebApp can share the infos between the users so not everybody has to enter all the stuff every time).
20€ if I have to insert all the data myself.
I need to be able to compare:
- for gas, LPG, electro, hybrids of them (maybe by measuring km/50€)
- for the first year, including complete payment for purchase of car
- for ten years, including consumption of fuel
- optionally: for mandatory service and expected repairs
- optionally CO2 production
- would be nice if that includes the production cost
Optionally give an "how important is it" mark so that the cars can be sorted by this. (Like low CO2: Very important, Automatic gearing: Nice to have, Price for 10 years: important)