OpenBravo is open source and has a shipments module.
Here is what it looks like by default:
From the documentation:
Create and manage goods shipments to your customers.
Goods Shipment document registering the specifics of items sent to a customer.
This window allows to browse information about all Goods Shipments registered in the system and manually create new shipment documents. It is useful if execution of some scenario is required that is not supported by automatic shipments generation process (for example, partial shipment of the order or grouping of several orders and / or invoices in one shipment). For automatic creation use Create Shipments from Orders.
As described in the Costing Server article, the cost of a "Goods Shipment" is calculated as any other output transaction depending on the Costing Algorithm used.
The calculated cost of a "Goods Shipment" is used while posting it to the ledger.
There is also a Freight Management module:
With this module you will be able to:
- Define the carriers
- Define different price lists for the same carrier. Price lists based on weight, bundles, delivery period
- Define details of every price lists such as country/destination country, region/destination country, range of weight, bundles
- Create price lists based on existing ones applying a coefficient
- Define Delivery Period
- Calculate the carriers that fit sales order conditions based on the total weight of the order
- Calculate the freight cost of the sales order and to include it or not as a line in the document
- Calculated in the order will be populated in the subsequent goods shipment documents