I am looking for an alternate for YSlow.
We like it since it has the following great features:
- It is open source
- We can use it locally to test the script, before we put the app live.
- It can be integrated with Firefox, since it is a browser that we use for our development.
- It considers a great range of options for performance improvements.
- It was developed by a reputed team of developers from Yahoo.
Why we are looking for an alternate:
- Firefox (and Chrome) no longer support its adds on, it is not useable on either of them.
- This project is abandoned and it is no longer being updated.
Update: Page Insights from google used to work offline, but now it was discontinued and now google suggest its online version https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/'>here.