I am going on a smaller roadtrip and am wanting to make a time-lapse. I purchased a windshield mount, long usb cable, and an HD webcam to do the capturing. I have an existing laptop to do the recording. Someone on this forum recommended using Flix (by nimisis.com), but I cannot seem to get it to work in HD. It only wants to work in the standard low quality defaults. To change settings, you have to edit the program registry settings. I have followed the website directions closely but cannot get it to work.
Are there any other software programs for Windows that I am able to use? Any other ideas out there?
- Runs on Windows
- Captures stills from an USB connected webcam
- Adjustable settings (at least for interval)
- Supports high quality (full HD)
- Easy to install and configure (no fiddling with registry entries)
- Either free or less than $20