Is there any Wireshark-like software for capturing Bluetooth communication data in iOS ?
I have a smart bracelet paired up with iPhone 5s. I would like to know how does the data communicating. Is it possible?
If the software must be installed in PC, how can I pick up the data between phone and bracelet?
- capture Bluetooth communication data (preferably in Wireshark-readable format)
- GUI is optional (command line is fine)
- either run on iOS / PC / Mac
For viewing (if the output is only viewable via the software, as Wireshark already provided the features below):
- able to read packet data
- able to filter the source and destination
- able to search by keywords
p.s. the device is running via Bluetooth LE.