I'm working on a robotics project that requires speech recognition. I want the finished product to be portable, so it will almost certainly use a Raspberry Pi. Is there any speech recognition software (or a speech recognition library) that runs efficiently on a Pi?
- Is for the English language.
- Runs efficiently on a Pi.
- ...able to be modified at the source code level (to run the robot), or
- ...a library, so I can make my own program.
- Is free or inexpensive.
- Does not require internet access.