I am looking for a word processing software that can write and draw within the same software. Basically, it should have two interfaces to it:
- Distraction-free, as in has a central interface with no unnecessary buttons
- Can support styles.
- I should be able to quickly switch to drawing mode with a shortcut, etc.
- Support graphics tablets (100% necessary)
- Need not be professional, but at least compares to the free version of AutoDesk SketchBook.
- Needs to be for Mac OSX Yosemite
- Needs to be an offline application
- Uses Markdown
- Can export to .epub, .mobi, .pdf, and other major ebook formats (w/ the drawings)
I seriously doubt if any software meets these all of these, but at the very least it should have drawing capabilities within the main interface. Also, preferably this should be under $50. Absolute max is $150, though I am a beginning writer, and I don't really wish to spend that much, but due to the extreme constraints, I'm willing if it has very, very good bang for buck.
Thanks in advance!