Suppose there are three different folder (e.g. one network folder, local folder and one folder from a thumb-drive) that I need to backup and 4 restore operation (e.g. two operation to restore to local folder, one for a network folder and the last one for another portable hard-disk) that I need to execute.
Are there such software that at least allow one to concurrent backup the three different folder at the same time OR execute restore operation at the same time?
It will be great if it can do all the backup and restore operation all at the same time, or at the very least, queue each operation and allow user to continue add new operation.
- Run on Windows Operating system (preferable) or if possible cross-platform solution
- Allows backup to be protected with some kind of encryption.
- Allow one to configure the type of backup method (such as full backup, incremental backup, etc)
- Allow one to schedule the backup and restore.
- Allow backup or restore from and to network storage folder, local folder (local hard disk), external storage devices such as thumb drive or portable hard disk)