I'm looking for a collaboration platform similar to Asana, Trello, Podio or Wrike that has a powerful search engine with support for:
- Stemming: searching for "load" will find "loading", "loads" etc.
- Multi-word searches: searching for "stemming find" in the paragraph above should find it
- Highlight results wherever they occur, in context. So far, only Slack does this:
What I've evaluated to far:
- Asana doesn't do any of the above.
- Trello does stemming and multi-word, but no highlighting.
- Wrike ORs all the terms, so searching for "foo bar" will find items that contain only "foo" and not "bar" (there's no
+among the operators Wrike provides).
- Podio only highlights the terms if they occur in succession and are not in a comment
- daPulse doesn't do stemming and search isn't a core feature despite the Features page claiming "automatic knowledge base" (their Support told me "the search is mainly for people, posts, and boards")
- Rocket.Chat does stemming and multi-word, but no highlight.
- plus 50+ other tools, but that was two years ago, so maybe some have made great strides in their full-text search capabilities...