I'm looking forward to build an application that would rely on torrent functionality. I've done some research, but I can't seem to find an actively developed and maintained library.
My findings so far:
- MonoTorrent Last update in 2013 March
- OctoTorrent Last update in 2013 April
- EasyTorrent Last update in 2013 March
Last update in 2014 October, lacks simple client implementation and is incomplete as isEDIT 2018.01.04: System.Net.Torrent has been kept up-to-date recently, and works quite well, albeit for my goals it still misses the client implementation
Are there any other torrent libraries that are relatively simple to implement?
The features I'm looking for:
- Torrent download/upload, in a controllable fashion
- Reporting of single torrent status, download speed, peers, tracker information, etc.
- Torrent creation (not necessary but would be nice)