I am looking for a software that allows me to keep track of:
- when I started and finished working per day
- total hours worked per month
- average hours worked per day per month
- optional: average hours worked per day per year, per whole time period measured
- optional: ability to generate some graphs, figures from this data would be nice
GNU-ish (open-source) software recommendations would be especially good!
Right now I am trying to do this in LibreOffice Calc with my own formulas, but it is difficult and tedious to design, and I am not sure if my formulas really do what I think they are doing.
Clarification: I am looking for a stand-alone software for Mac OS, not a web-app.