I suffer from tab abuse, namely overuse thereof. Many of my tabs are SE-related, and I tend to end up with two or more tabs pointing to the same page. This contributes to the clutter in my tab bar - I try to kill tabs when I don't need them anymore, but that doesn't always happen.
Thenceforth, I would like to have a Chrome extension that would:
- Automatically detect tabs pointing to the same URL
Do something to the page or the title, like
- Prefix the both tab titles with '[dupe]', or
- Change the tab favicon, or
- Do something else ingenious like have a dedicated page to keep track of these tabs
- Allow me to say, "no, that's not a duplicate".
- Continually check for these duplicates; I don't want to have to push a button to perform the check.
Is there an extension that does this?