In my life i store sources in cvs, svn, git, google drive, dropbox, flashdrive, smartphone sdcard... I understand today why i always want to migrate to another system. They all don't let me forget about them!
All i want is simple:
- "Sync" all, include new files in choosen folder automatically. Except files and folders explicitly marked "don't sync"(it's important to).
- Sync changes automaticaly on save.
- Changes history. Some ability to restore some previos state.
- Works on windows.
So i want a kind of automatic comfortable vcs for dummies. I don't need anymore all another "pro" vcs stuff, because i prevent the reason of it. :)
I try this :
- google drive and dropbox don't exclude subfolders and no workable history.
- git and other vcs always forget to add or commit some files. I change workplace 2 times per day, if forgot something it's very frustrating.
- i want to try gitless.com but it seems no windows support.
Any suggestions and advises highly appreciated!