Can someone recommend a local network throughput tester?
Specifically, testing throughput between network clients, not to/from the internet.
- Test throughput between clients, in both directions
- Quickly determine throughput (aka network thruput)
- Reliable: when there is no network traffic, results should be consistent
- Windows compatible
- No advertising within application
- Works offline (meaning on networks not connected to the internet)
- Does not install any drivers
Preferred (but not required) Features:
- Portable (no installation)
- Determine latency within network
Bonus Feature (not required):