I'm quite interested in the Quantified Self movement and general self improvement and I would like an application to help with this.
Here's a few use cases I would like:
- Randomly during the day ask me a random question:
- How happy are you (out of 10)?
- Are you engaged with your work?
- What are you doing right now?
- Are you in bed right now?
(I'd like to be able to set the questions/answer possibilities, as well as the time frames of the day that the questions can be asked).
- Trigger asking a question at a specific time in the future.
Sometimes I get depressed and might start playing computer games. What I would like the app to do is, if I recognize that I might be in a risky frame of mind, trigger a button on the application, which will then ask me a question, in say 6 hours, to ask specific questions.
The answers for all these should be logged, and then so I can then later extract trends, data etc.