I just posted this question regarding wirelessly transferring files between Android and Windows without losing the Modified timestamps of each file.
This is a "sister" question. What software will allow the user to wirelessly transfer files between two Android devices without losing the Modified timestamps AND does not need any WiFi network to function?
I'm thinking a WiFi direct solution would be ideal, but am interested in any solutions.
- Must be fast (3Mbps minimum).
- Must be able to select multiple files or entire folders.
- Works when no WiFi or other network available.
What I've Tried:
- Superbeam - Fail. Changes the Modified timestamps.
- ShareIt - Fail. Changes the Modified timestamps.