I am looking for a replacement issue tracker with:
- Sort issues according to multiple variables. Specifically, there should be a way to configure it so that issues appear to all viewers sorted by Type (Bug, Enhancement) then by Priority (Undecided, Critical, High, Medium, Low), then by Status (New, Accepted, Started, WaitingForFeedback, FixedInDev, Fixed), then by descending bug id.
- User-defined labels (for instance "Gestures", "Usability", "Performance", "Release-2.3", etc)
- Free, preferably SaaS, preferably with no ads, but self-hosting is also acceptable.
- Bulk operations: I can select all issues that have the label "Release-2.3" and the status "FixedInDev", and change their status to "Fixed", without having to do it one-by-one.
Tried but rejected:
- JIRA: Not free
- Github: No sorting feature, unusable for big projects. I actually use Github for another project with 500 issues, it is awful, not being able to sort issues efficiently results in time loss and important issues sometimes getting forgotten. In short, it is bad at issue tracking. Also, the search box first shows matches in source code, requiring an extra click to show results from the issue tracker only, which is a pain when triaging.
- Bitbucket: Same problems as Github.