I have a NAS that has a very large collection (30k+) of assets I have accumulated over the years via bundles, freebies, etc.
I'm looking for a DAM solution that can do the following things:
- Scan an existing folder structure and automatically add any images
- Search in image meta data
- Quick to add new large amounts of assets later
- Fast searching
Nice to have's:
- Free/open source
- Web based solution
- Font Support
- Multiple folder support
- Support for PSDs
- Support for video clips, audio clips, and (big stretch) website templates
- Support for brushes and PS actions (another big stretch)
Right now, Pixa is the closest thing to what I am looking for but unfortunately it is extremely slow in my environment. Also, and this could be my own fault, it doesn't seem to update when new assets are added to the folder structure.
I have played around with countless solutions but I'm sure there are some out there that I don't even know about so any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
The solution might even be a combination of several applications, I'm ok with that too.