Please recommend an Android app that will display real-time app-specific data transfer statistics (amounts uploaded and downloaded).
- Continually updated in real time
- Separates amounts downloaded and uploaded
- Separates each app
- Formatted to make the statistics clear
- Does not slow down data transfer or the device
Not a requirement:
- Does not need to always run in the background. Can be manually launched.
What I've tried:
- Using Google Play Store search to find such an app. The search results are fairly useless, as there are so many apps that sort of do this, but not exactly.
- Tried the Bytes Insight app. It is excellent, and makes the statistics available through the notifications. The downside of it is that as it refreshes the data, the large notification collapses itself. The makes it very difficult to actually view the data as the user has to repeatedly expand the notification as it collapses.