Since my previous question got no replies, despite a bounty, I am willing to ditch AngularJS, if this question receives a satisfactory answer.
Rather than ask for a skeleton, as would be acceptable for AngularJS, since I know it, I will ask if there is a RAD-style IDE which allows me to visually build JS apps (something like Delphi, MSVC, etc).
- it should be free, even for commercial use
- it should be well supported
- it should allow me to drag & drop "components" (list boxes, combos, check boxes, date pickers & more) to layout my page
- it should help me to generate a skeleton Single Page Application to whcih I need only add the app-specific logic
- the SPA should support multiple nested tabs & the IDE should generate the appropriate code for routing
- MVC with 2-way data-binding is desirable
- report generation would be "nice to have"
- other bells & whistles would be welcome