I am starting a software development project of 6 people, and I am looking for a configuration that will allow the following features:
- Create and assign tasks.
- Front end for source control
- Content managemen, e.g Wiki
- Notify user X when someone adds/updates/comments on a task that is assigned to X.
- Notify user X when someone updates a wiki page X is subscribed to (so there is an option to subscribe to Wiki pages)
- Can view a user list and see for each user what their tasks, commits, wiki entries.
It seems like Trac would come quite close, I am not sure if it allows viewing a user as mentioned and about notifications. I am also not sure if it is the best software available for these purposes.
Could you specify a software that would match these features as closely as possible?