I'm looking for recommendations based on real-life experience about the best software for monitoring Service.
Feature expecte should be:
- Open Source (Nagios based, because my custumer want so :-))
- Service status, (running both on Linux, Windows, different kinds of Unix, Cisco, etc.)
- Ability to prevent downtimes
- SNMPv3 support
- Data export
- Active community
- Ready for corporate environment
- ITIL compliance (Service Desk, Incident Management, Service Level Management, Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity , Management, Availability Management, ICT infrastructure Management).
Thanks in advance!