Is there a software (that is free and portable) that can package your files into a single file. You will sent this single file to your receiver. Once the receiver open the single file to read all the files inside it, it will self destruct in X minutes that you set.
Basically, the process is as follows:
- Sender A use this software and package
- Sender A set the self destructing timing as 5 minutes.
- Sender A click
Packagebutton and all the files are packaged into a single file called
- Sender A send
PackageA.pkgto Receiver B via email.
- Receiver B open the email and download the attachment
PackageA.pkgfile into PC.
- Receiver B open the
PackageA.pkgfile to read the content.
- While reading the file content, the
PackageA.pkgfile will show a timer informing of the user (which is Receiver B) that the file is going to self destruct.
- When 5 minutes is up, the file self destruct and Receiver B will have to download the attachment file again from email.