I'm working for a company with multiple buildings. On each building there are some smart TVs connected to the wired network. Is it possible to share HD videos from a computer to all the TVs?
What I have now
- TV model: Sony kdl-70w855b. If necessary, we can change to LG with webOS.
- Videos must be on a loop (no audio needed)
- If possible, nobody has to touch the TVs. We have on/off timer.
- We have DLNA.
- It's not necessary to be in real-time.
- I can set up windows/linux servers.
- I can't set up a computer/player for every TV.
- Chromecast allowed.
- I have to use the wired network. No a/v wires allowed.
Can you recommend some software/service to do this?
I hope someone can help me. Thank you and sorry for my English :)