My new laptop doesn't have optical disk reader anymore. So I need to save my DVD on a more readable format for my different devices (HDD MediaCenter, iPad, computer, ...). Iso files are enormous and I just would like to get 700Mo video files.
For the moment I've saved a dozen of my DVD on ISO disk image format. What tool can I easily used to perform the last conversion to a common video format (like avi)?
Must to have :
- Runs on Windows or Linux (or web-app but it would surprise me...)
- Ability of queuing file conversions (batch mode)
- Ability to choose the language track to export
- Common video format output (avi prefered)
Other informations :
- No GUI requirement but nice to have
- My DVD can have many channels but I just need stereo support (and only one language sound-track)
- Optional subtitle support
- No specific quality or size is required for output, if output file is too heavy I can correct it with another software. Of course if many software fits my needs, quality will become a criterion to choose the soft.