I create my backup on an external hard drive disk which contains several partitions (because it's also a Media Center HDD).
I'm looking for a light and gratis tool which allow me to save my data with advanced path selection option.
Below an example of the the mapping I want to execute:
D: \SmithUser \pictures => goes in FirstPartition:\My Photo \downloads => goes in SecondPartition:\Smith\Downloads \documents => goes in SecondPartition:\Smith\Documents \video => goes in ThirdPartition:\MediaCenter \music => goes in ThirdPartition:\MediaCenter
- Light gratis tool (my actual light one is less than 1 Mo installed).
- Must have recognition with partition name instead of partition letters.
- Nice to have selective compression options if it exists.
- Interested of backup tools which can be interrupted and quickly restarted.
- No needs about recurrent or incremental backup.
Currently I have to launch 3 different backup configurations to make it, I would like to know if there is some soft which allow me to make this backup with only one task.