My group of friends would like to try multiple venues (bar, restaurants, cafes) in a rather systematic way (for instance, following some "list of the 10 places with the best beer in X"). Intuitively, the requirements should be:
- work as a web-app, possibly as a plugin of an existing app (Facebook, TripAdvisor, etc)
- the group members are identified, and new members can be invited (in a similar way to Facebook groups).
- anybody in the group can add a new venue, with some information.
- anybody in the group can add a review of a venue.
- at any time, it is possible to know which venues one has attended and one has not.
My first idea was to use a Facebook group, and post each venue as a new post, but it's sub-optimal, since the last requirement is not fulfilled, and it would require to create a new group for each list (e.g., one group for bar, one group for restaurant, etc).
Are there any web-app addressing these requirements?