I have been looking around an architecture for my backend services that needs to be developed using open source technology.
A Node JS with Express is an option for REST-API.
However, what about the middle tier between express controllers and Postgres SQL Server?
I am keen to make this middle tier as an ORM connecting with SQL The main question that I have in my mind is which ORM I should be using with NODE JS Express.
I have been fiddling around various options, and everyone gives their own opinion with some limitation within.
There are three frameworks that I have got to know during the research:
What is my need:
- An ORM that support what RDMS has to offer.
- It should support Postgres.
- Minimal learning curve.
- Easy to integrate with Node/ Express
- Good documentations and community support.
- At some point I will be using Memcached (http://memcached.org/) that it should be compatible with.
What is your thoughts on your selection?