I have 500KB CSV files. Currently my files have 1,200 columns (so work in Excel but not Calc). Soon I'll be working with bigger files that will have 96,000 columns (So will work in neither).
Transposing my CSV is surprisingly hard to do. Neither Excel, nor Calc support a "Open and Transpose" option. (I.e. open the file, converting columns to rows). That would be a decent workaround solution.
- Must be able to open CSV files
- Must support (directly or indirectly) opening files with >96,000 columns
- Must have plotting features
- Could be Windows or Linux
- Ideally would be free, but that is not a requirement