Please recommend an EXIF editor for JPG photographs.
Here are the requirements:
- Must be able to edit the EXIF tags, not just view them
- Must be freeware ("gratis")
- Must be compatible with Windows 7 SP1
- Must have a graphical user interface (cannot be a command-line tool)
- Must not require installing additional scripting environments like Python.
- Must not be abandon-ware (must be currently maintained by developer)
- Must be reliable so that it will not corrupt images
Strongly prefer a recommendation that directly edits the EXIF tags without recompressing the image.
Open-source is a plus, but definitely not a requirement. Portable software is a plus, but also not a requirement.