I am looking for a word processor running on iPad for a student to use for taking notes and working on assignments in class. It will complement an OpenOffice installation running at home so document compatibility and ease of file transfers is a strong consideration.
- Support read/write of either .odt or .doc format documents (preferably both)
- Support read/write of documents on at least one cloud storage service, ie. Google Drive, SkyDrive, Evernote DropBox etc. (the more the merrier)
- Rich text formatting options (font, size, colour, alignment etc.)
- Insert/display embedded images
- Insert/display tables
- Offline mode for when internet access is unavailable
- While I would expect to play something for an ad-free product if comparing two options with feature parity I would prefer a low cost solution.