I have the following scenario:
- A large database (postgresql).
- Many organizations that need to extract data from this database, each one with its own schedule and data requirements.
I want an application that:
- Provides me a sort of calendar where I can schedule different query executions.
- For each execution I can specify a simple sql file, a format for the resulting file and some sort of automatic uploading, for example, to an ftp server.
- Has a web interface so I can use it from another computer over the internet.
- Can manage several users.
- Preferably "software libre" and linux-compatible.