I would stongly suggest Clipdiary. It is a powerful clipboard manager, which records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment):
Clipdiary clipboard utility saves not only text data, it also works with pictures, files, html links, text with formatting. You can easily reuse once copied pictures and even the whole files!
The features include:
- Support for text, images, files, and other clipboard data.
- Clipboard history is available after computer reboot.
- Data stored in history can be reused many times.
- Program automatically monitors clipboard changes, so there are no additional tasks for the user.
- Paste data directly into any application
- Fast copy data back to the clipboard
- Paste text without formatting (as plain text)
- Search through saved clipboard history
- Find data you once copied to the clipboard
- View the list of clips in the clipboard history viewer window
- Recover data accidentally replaced in the clipboard