I used to work with Dabbleboard as a white-boarding tool across teams. It was a great tool, but was taken down for some reason.
Is anyone hosting anything like it? I found Dabbleboard really easy to use for diagrams and software design sessions.
I would like to be able to
- share UML diagrams trough an url
- design diagrams workflows and plain doodles
- it would be nice if you could draw rectangles/shapes easily
- be able to type in the rectangles
- connect them with arrows and lines
Can you recommend a tool with similar capabilities?