I'm looking for a program that will allow controlling when a child can use their computer when I am not home. I want to be able to set a basic schedule, but be able to modify it remotely. I haven't found a program yet that can do this, is there one?
I suggest you can use Ammyy Admin as free parental control & monitoring software.
- You can connect to any PC within a few seconds.
- You can view desktop of a remote computer from any PC connected to the Internet without tedious configuration, registration and installation.
- Ammyy Admin works with all known firewalls and antiviens software (unlike spyware which can be easily detected as malicious application). Properly configured Ammyy Admin is almost impossible to detect.
- Your child will never find out that you watch all his actions at PC in real time.
- You can instantly turn on voice chat feature and listen to what is happening on the other side.
Ammyy Admin is absolutely free for home use provided you don't exceed time limit of free version.
Free version is used for home and might be limited if used beyond 15 hours per month per computer*. Number of simultaneous outgoing/incoming connections - 2/1.