Randomly generated game worlds are currently very popular. Can anyone recommend an open-source Java library for tile-based maze (bird's-eye view) creation?
Features I have in mind:
- two exits, that are always connected
- adjustable x / y dimension
- output: two dimensional array
- wide corridors
- empty space
- multiple number of exits
- additional output: solution path
- teleport fields
- a key / door concept
- multi-layer spreaded maze
Update: The book Mazes for programmers helped me. The code is in Ruby.