Is there an online poll service that allows users to add their own options? To be clear, this is what it should do:
- I create the poll by choosing a number of preset options
- I send the URL of the poll to potential voters
- The voters can select one, possibly many, options and submit their vote
- If desired, voters can add their own option and vote for that
- After this, new visitors should be able to see and also vote for this new option
- At some point (not necessarily after voting), anyone can see the results of the poll, as a count or percentage
There are plenty available but none I've seen let users add their own options.
This will be intended for a rather small community so I'm not so concerned about preventing abuse (e.g. vote fraud, adding bogus/offensive options).
If there is a tool that isn't specifically built for polls but do allow this functionality, that would be good too.