I'm looking for Windows Antivirus software for a small business (less than 50 people) with approximately 40 Windows desktops/laptops/servers.
We're currently running Kaspersky Endpoint Security (version 8) and have found it troublesome to keep running without issues (there's no dedicated IT department).
We're willing to consider both paid and free solutions, even a more recent version of Kaspersky.
- Centralised management (policies & deployment)
- Easy to install and setup
- Minimal maintenance
- Virus and malware protection (on-demand and scheduled scans)
- Flexible policies for servers & laptops
- Frequent automatic definition updates
- Windows 7 and later
- Server 2003 and later
Bonus points for:
- Simple licensing
- Good reporting
- Email notifications
- Linux support