Let's say I have hand-drawn a cute map of my neighbourhood's park, and I want Android users to have it on their smartphone for offline use. I could tell them to download the file at a URL, but it would be too complex, most casual users are not even able to find a file they downloaded.
So, I would like to make this image an app.
- Input: Image file, app name
- Output: Android project ready to compile
- Zero coding
- Image can be zoomed, scrolled
- Supports very large images, like 4000x4000
- Free to use
- Generated app is releasable as open source (no proprietary libraries)
Bonus, not required:
- Automatic publication to Github and Play via their respective APIs.
- Compatibility with even old versions of Android