I have several hundreds of values, each corresponding a tuple of features from different dimensions. For example, the value is price, dimensions are:
- Fruit: apples, oranges, bananas (enum dimension)
- Origin: US, Argentina, Marocco, ...
- Month: Feb 2014, Jan 2014, Dec 2013, ...
- Minimum buying volume: 1 kg, 10 kg, 1000 kg (pseudo-measure)
I'm looking for a cross-platform software for storing such data and easy visualization of data slices: drawing different charts (3D, stacked, area, percentage, bar), selecting several features for axes.
- Line chart with prices of apples for 1 kg from Argentina (month by X axis).
- Bar chart with prices of oranges, origin by X axis, and grouped by minimum buying volume.
- 3D chart with prices of bananas, month by X axis, minimum being volume by Y axis, prices averaged by origin.