I'm looking for sky camera software with motion detection (for meteors and other objects). The camera is plugged in the computer (using an USB cable) and the software should look at the camera's view and have the following features:
- Motion detection:
- When a motion is detected, store a video containing the motion.
- The camera looks at the entire sky, so the stored video should only show the area containing the moving object.
- Should not be too sensitive. As the Earth moves, the stars are continuously moving on the sky and this motion should not be stored.
- Detection of changing colors (for polar light and such):
- Same as for motion detection, when it detects a change, it should store a video when it detects a color change and that video should only show the area containing the color change.
Freeware is preferred, but software up to 100 USD is OK.