I'm looking for a general-purpose, open-source, graphical user interface database management and manipulation application for Linux. I've been using Navicat Premium Essentials on my Mac, and am in search for a similar Linux tool.
- open-source/Linux support, preferably in default Debian repository
- broad DBMS support (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB are mandatory; MS SQL Server and Oracle nice to have)
- remote connection capability with SSH tunnels
- viewing and altering data in tables
- query editor with some syntax highlighting
UML/ER-diagram (or similar graphical representation) export would be nice to have, but not mandatory.
There is quite a bunch of similar questions on Stack Overflow and Server Fault, but they all got closed some years ago for being off-topic and thus not rather up to date (, , , , , ...).