html5-qrcode, and every open source library I've seen is based on one of these:
- https://github.com/LazarSoft/jsqrcode (the base for
I know what my
html5-qrcode setup is working, because I've been able to scan smaller QR codes with it with a minimum of having to fiddle around with lining it up with the camera, etc.
I know that the QR code is valid, because I've been able to scan it with these non-free/open scanners, again with little fiddling:
- http://www.themedone.com/qr-scanner-generator/scan.html ($11, but I'm not sure if the license would let me put my project on github)
- https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/scan (no idea what library is in use)
- Some iPad applications (though not all of them that I've tried).
I'm looking for answers of the form:
- Pointers to other libraries that fit the criteria
- Tweaks to
html5-qrcodethat make it Just Work
- Evidence that the libraries used by the above sites are actually suitable for my needs (the www.the-qrcode-generator.com one is pretty nice and I'd use it if I could; the $11 isn't a blocker for the www.themedone.com, but the FAQ didn't really say if I could include the project in an OSS project)
Thanks for any help.