Bluo cms has built in real time collaboration just like in Google docs.
Could you please give a bit more information as to why this is a good fit.
- Real time collaboration like google docs.
- You can edit and then press publish and you can see it live on your website.
- You can see history of changes, how long it took to write each line of text and by whom. (Managers can see the cost of the article as well)
- Has a publishing workflow, for example writers can't publish themselves. After written is reviewed and then published.
- Very reliable as the website can't crash like Wordpress. I don't need to worry about viruses and db migrations etc..
While this link may answer the question, it is better to include the essential parts of the answer here and provide the link for reference. Link-only answers can become invalid if the linked page changes.
I updated the answer here.
Could you please add a screenshot showing realtime collaboration? Also, where can it be downloaded? If it is SaaS, where is the signup page? Thanks! –
I could make a video when I'm free, but basically is the same as google docs. Different toolbar design, but intuitive.
It's a SaaS system. I signed up through a friend. Sign up on the waiting list to try it out faster.