I m looking for a simple web app that will handle the following:
- When a user registers on my platform he is automatically added on the CRM.
- In the accounting side of things he is also shown but as a non-paying user (as he hasn't paid yet).
- When he registers for one of our monthly plans the accounting software is updated with his details (what plan, how much he paid, what discount etc).
- An invoice is generated automatically and sent to the email address on file. The invoice can be customised to look exactly how we want it to look.
- If he updates his billing details the accounting software is updated as well.
- At this stage if I view the user on the CRM I can see all his details about past payments, what pricing plan he has selected.
- If a user cancels his subscription this is updated on the accounting software and the CRM.
- In the accounting software the finance guy can go in and input the expenses we have made.
- As a bonus it would be great if there is a payroll aspect as well.
- There is a very strong element around reporting and we can run any queries we like. For instance, get a matrix of client vs month to see who has paid what.
Is there such a tool?